XS Veining is a dry broadcast medium used to create natural looking veins in the XS mixes. It is single component, cement-based, and available in 11 colors to offer a wide array of stone-like expressions. The synthetic iron oxide pigments are color fast and UV stable. All ingredients are pre-blended into the quart jar for user–friendly application.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET | TDS CLICK HERE
SAFETY DATA SHEET | SDS CLICK HERE
XS Veining may be broadcast dry or placed as a paste. The dry broadcast method creates a more rugged, yet natural-looking vein through a stone face. The paste method leaves no voids and when placed properly, yields equally pleasing organic shapes.
How To Apply As A Dry Broadcast
- Place XS Precast in the bottom of the mold where the vein is to be located.
- Toss XS Veining against the wet edge of the XS Precast.
- Push excess material into the vein using a small chip brush.
- Vacuum or blow with compressed air unwanted remainder of XS Veining out of the mold.
- Randomly brush any area where vacuum or blower may have created a visible pattern.
- Mist the vein with a spray bottle to activate the cement.
- Continue the placing of the Xtreme Precast, exercising care to cover the vein without disturbing it.
How To Apply As A Wet Paste
- Mix 4 parts Xtreme Veining to 1 part water.
- Tool into place where desired in base of mold with very small trowel or butter knife.
- Place Xtreme Precast, exercising care to cover the vein without disturbing it.
XS Veining Quick Facts
Packaging | 1.5 lb. Jar
Colors | 11
Coverage Rate | 58 sq. in.
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.