Flash Patch by SureCrete is a single component, cement based, thin concrete repair patching compound system providing a workable, no-slump patch that sets quickly for the quicker return to service. Available in a white portland cement formulation, just add water!
$14.25 – $65.55
Flash Patch is one of the best repair products for Houston concrete. It makes repairing and fixing your partially broken concrete slab a breeze. FlashPatch it is certainly one of the most important steps in a successful decorative or restorative concrete project. This product can help to ensure that whatever coating or overlay on top of your repaired slab will stay strong and continue to look fantastic for years to come.
While most cement patching products requiring bonding agents and need to be left overnight to cure before coating or overlay can be applied. SureCrete’s Flash Patch bag mix can be implemented to receive a finish coat in a little as 1 hour, unlike Quikrete. Shortening this process can help whether you’re just a weekend warrior trying to get your cracked concrete done quickly, or you’re a professional artisan contractor on a commercial project seeking to make sure your clients can utilize their new flooring systems as soon as possible.
What Are The Typical Areas Flash Patch is used?
It is used in both exterior and interior areas. FlashPatch is ideal to quickly fix spalled concrete, concrete repairs up to 1-inch thick, and typical patching. In areas that are deeper then one inch, use of Deep Level is recommended.
How To Apply FlashPatch Properly
- Surface prep is a must. Make sure the surface is clear of all chemical contaminants, grease, oil, old paint and other foreign matter.
- Dampen the area slightly without creating any puddles or pooling areas. The surface should be saturated surface dry (SSD) or damp with no puddles.
- Mix only enough product for your current project in a bucket, making sure it has a smooth consistency.
- Trowel by hand or squeegee product tightly into patched area, as quickly as is reasonable. Minimize troweling, do not over work surface.
- Allow product to dry sufficiently before placement of any overlay, usually 1-2 hours (depending on surface porosity, temperature, and the amount of material used).
- Before applying an overlay, be certain that the patched surface is no longer generating excessive heat from its curing. If using a coating or sealer, wait 24 hours.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET | TDS CLICK HERE
SAFETY DATA SHEET | SDS CLICK HERE
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.