TK Products 9030 dual-cartridge is a fast-setting, low viscosity, polyurea/urethane blend for penetrating and filling cracks in concrete bridge decks and slabs.
TK 9030 is a fast-setting, low viscosity, polyurea/urethane blend for penetrating and filling cracks in concrete bridge decks and slabs. Its features include low viscosity to easily penetrate cracks as small as 1/32”, effectively sealing them off from damage and degradation. Additionally it is extremely fast setting, gels in 3-6 minutes and tack free in 10 minutes.
9030 is suitable for use to fill and repair concrete bridge decks and concrete slabs. Silica sand may be used to discontinue flow into
cracks and joints.
Use of the polyurea/urethane crack treatment contributes to LEED credits on projects. See document below.
• MR Credits 1.1 & 1.2: Building Reuse: Maintain 75% & 95% of Existing Walls, Floors, & Roof
• MR Credits 4.1 & 4.2: Recycled Content: 10% & 20% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer)
• MR Credits 5.1 & 5.2: Regional Materials: 10% & 20% Extracted, Processed, & Manufactured
TK 9030 Technical Data
Non-Volatile Content: 57%-58%
Gel Time* (70°F): 3-6 minutes
Tack Free* (70°F): 10 minutes
VOC Content: < 450 g/l
- ASTM C 496: Splitting Tensile Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens
- ASTM C 666: Resistance of Concrete to Rapid Freezing and Thawing
- USDA Authorization for use in meat and poultry processing plants
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET | TDS CLICK HERE
SAFETY DATA SHEET | SDS CLICK HERE
LLED SHEET | LEED CLICK HERE
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.