XS Slurry by SureCrete’s is specially designed to fill pinholes and voids in concrete casting pieces. Just add water and optional color to fill concrete countertops wall panels and other cast concrete projects.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET | TDS CLICK HERE
SAFETY DATA SHEET | SDS CLICK HERE
XS Precast Slurry is a single component cement-based mix formulated to fill pinholes and voids in XS products or any precast concrete where a smooth finish is desired. When combined with XS Color and/or Sure Color color packs, it allows design elements to match, complement, or contrast with the concrete piece.
XS Slurry has no special curing properties. It matches the properties required by its host precast surface and application should be inside a shop. See XS Precast and XS Face TDS.
XS SLURRY QUICK FACTS
Packaging | 1.5 lb. Jar
Mix Ratio | 4 parts water to 1 part XS Slurry
Coverage Rate | 65 sq. in.
Xtreme Series Slurry Testing Data
- DENSITY | 126.1 pounds/ft³ (2018kg/m³)
- COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH ASTM C-109 | 28 day 4278 PSI (29495 kPa)
- FLEXURAL STRENGTH ASTM C-348 | 28 day 995 PSI (6860 kPa)
- TENSILE STRENGTH ASTM C-190 | 28 day 440 PSI (3033 kPa)
- ABRASION RESISTANCE ASTM D-4060 | 28 days <.50%
- MOSAIC SHEAR ANSI A-118.4 | 28 day 280 PSI (1930 kPa)
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.