SureSpray by SureCrete is a single component, white cement, thin-build concrete overlay. Available in (2) formulas: standard and ST. ST formulation is for hot weather conditions and ideal for Texas applications.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET | TDS CLICK HERE
SAFETY DATA SHEET | SDS CLICK HERE
SureSpray™ is designed to resurface concrete surfaces without compromising color, design, or texture. Our formula is a proprietary, single-component, self-bonding, white Portland Cement concrete resurfacing topping. It was developed to transform old, spalled, or
worn-down concrete by eliminating surface defects, increasing wear-ability and coefficient of friction (COF).
SureSpray is the most versatile single-component overlay on the market, due to its ability to create the largest variety of textures and designs:
• Euro-Texture (Slop Trowel)
• Stipple (Bubble Finish)
• Wet Bubble (Orange Peel)
• Wood Grain
• Stencil Patterns
• Tape Patterns
How Can SureSpray Be Applied?
Sure Spray can be applied by a variety of techniques: trowel, float, squeegee, brush, gravity-fed hopper, or rotor/stator pump system. SureSpray may also be colored by using any of the 30 standard SureColor (pre-measured) color packs. It is available in two formulations, standard and ST.
- The ST formulation is designed for high-temperature exterior applications, due to its use of a retarding agent, to allow for a longer work time by slowing the curing process. SureSpray ST is ideally suited for all exterior applications,
especially when direct sunlight and/or warmer temperatures are present.
- Standard formulation has not retarder in the formula. Ideal for temperatures below 80 degrees and interior projects.
Sure Spray Quick Facts
- Packaging is a 50 kb. Bag (22.7 kg)
- Mix Ratio is 4 to 6 quarts of clean water per 50 lb. bag
- Coverage rate depends on surface smoothness
- Base Coat = 40-200 sq. ft.
- Finish Coat = 40-200 sq. ft. (varies due to desired texture)
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.