Trans4loor Clear Coat
Trans4loor Clear Epoxy (part of the Trans4loor Metallic System) is a two- component, solvent free, 100% solids epoxy/amine system designed specifically for applications over concrete floors and countertops where maximum durability and chemical resistance are required within a decorative metallic system. The high gloss material is available in a solid color base coat, and a clear formula where metallic pigments are added.
$175.50 – $780.00
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET | TDS CLICK HERE
SAFETY DATA SHEET PART-A | SDS CLICK HERE
SAFETY DATA SHEET PART-B | SDS CLICK HERE
Trans4loor Clear Epoxy is a 100% solids epoxy, with low odor and zero VOC’s and serves as the perfect base for concrete surfaces where a smooth, glossy, attractive and highly durable metallic finish is required. The high performance, self-leveling characteristics generate the premier balance of strength, flexibility, and chemical resistance that is both user-friendly and extremely durable.
It is ideally suited for any commercial or residential setting: manufacturing facilities, warehouses, bars, clubs, retail stores, automotive showrooms, residential interiors, garage floors, gyms, locker rooms, stadiums, or anywhere that an exceedingly resilient floor is desired.
Suitable for interior use only on concrete surfaces where a smooth, glossy, attractive and durable metallic finish is required. Ideal for concrete flooring in retail, restaurant and kitchen, residential, commercial spaces as well as commercial and residential automotive garages, aircraft hangers and other environments where durability with a decorative appearance is desired.
Trans4loor Clear Benefits
- Easy to use 1:1 formula that has a flowing characteristic that allows for dramatic final appearance when using Trans4loor metallic pigments.
- Trans4loor Clear Epoxy can be top coated with one of several Fenix Brand Products for additional wear resistance and enhanced appearance.
- Forms a tough, high strength coating that is resistant to abrasion from heavy traffic and is unaffected by rubber burns.
- Resistant to damage caused by exposure to alkalis, solvents, acids, salt solutions and water, fats, oils and fuels.
- Formulated with resins which work as an adhesive within the slab, strengthening it around minor cracks, crevices and weak spots.
- Virtually odor-free during installation and curing, making it ideal for interior applications.
- Low maintenance, high-gloss finish is smooth, durable and easy to clean.
- Easy, user-friendly roller application.
100% Solid Clear Epoxy Cure Rates
Cure Rates @ 77°F (25°C)
Dry to touch = 6-8 hrs.
Light traffic = 16 hrs.
Heavy Traffic = 24 hrs.
Full cure = 5-7 days
Cure Rates @ 50°F (10°C)
Dry to touch = 18+ hrs.
Light traffic = 30 hrs.
Heavy Traffic = 3 days
Full cure = 14 days
Trans4loor Clear Coat Quick Facts
Components | 2 (A+B)
Type | Clear 100% Solid Epoxy/Amine
Mix Ratio | 1:1 (1-parts A to 1-part B)
Packaging | 2-Gal Kit or 10-Gal Kit
% Solids | 100%
VOC | <20 g/L
Coverage Rate (Clear Coat) | 100-150 sq. ft. per/gal
Coverage Rate (Metallic Coat) | 40-50 sq. ft. per/gal
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.