Deep Patch is a solid concrete repair product for patching large holes in concrete surfaces. SureCrete’s solid cement filler is a single component, just add water cement based chemical patching compound system providing a patch that goes from 1/8″ (0.32 cm) to 2″ (5 cm) thickness, and up to 4″ when combined with #8 pea gravel.
Deep Patch™ is a just add water concrete patch for large concrete voids or holes. Formerly know as Deep Level, it performs well in filling low spots on horizontal surfaces and filling open areas (e.g. planters). The silicate aggregate size will cut the usual shrink cracks associated with topping mixes used for concrete repairs.
Contractors and DIY homeowners alike will want to take advantage of the benefits of Deep Patch for their many concrete patching projects. It can give a suitable alternative to destroying old, damaged concrete and having to repair a new slab entirely. This product will allow the applicator just to remove the concrete areas that are too damaged to repair and fill in those voids instead of replacing the entire substrate.
Contractors will speed up a restoration process, as instead of having to wait 28 days for a freshly poured concrete to cure, most of all, customers can start applying a finished flooring product on top of Deep Patch the very next day.
How To Apply Deep Patch
- Concrete substrate should be completely clear of any grease, oil, old paint, etc.. Otherwise it will not form a good bond.
- While not always necessary, some areas may need profiling if they are exceptional “tightly troweled.”
- Dampen the surface of the concrete (no puddles, though!). Then apply a thin coating of SureBond (associated product used as a bonding agent, mixed with water, sold separately) to a small work area so as not to let it dry out.
- Mix Deep Patch™ with water thoroughly in a large bucket. While working to ensure it does not set up before it can be applied.
- Apply DeepPatch to ONLY the work area where SureBond is present, not dry. Continue following these steps until all sectors have been patched/covered to your satisfaction! Deep Level is typically troweled into place; however, application methods will vary depending on the project needs.
NOTE: Patches in excess of 2” (5 cm) up to 4” (10cm) require the introduction of # 8 pea gravel (3/8 – ½” [9.5 – 12.7 mm]) at the rate of 10 pounds (4.5 kg) pea gravel to 1 – 50 pound (22.7 kg) bag of Deep Patch™.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET | TDS CLICK HERE
SAFETY DATA SHEET | SDS CLICK HERE
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.