XS Edge Profiles
XS Edge Profiles comes in a 50′ length and are 1 1/2 inch tall. Available in (4) profiles: Ease, Bullnose, Ogee, and Chamfer.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET | TDS CLICK HERE
XS Edge Profiles comes in a 50′ length and are 1 1/2 inch tall. Available in (4) profiles: Ease, Bullnose, Ogee, and Chamfer. Each edge profile is flexible.
1. Thoroughly clean the casting surface with denatured alcohol or acetone.
2. Install 1 ½” (3.8cm) foam rail adhered with PSA tape to casting surface to serve as “back-up” to edge profile. Allow for width of edge profile selected.
3. Cut to desired length; corners may be mitered and / or coped. (Note: Longer pieces may go thru foam rails so as not to cut profile edges.)
4. Remove 1st protective film layer and apply PSA tape to back side of edge profile.
5. Remove 2nd protective film layer and begin applying edge profile to 1 ½” (3.8cm) foam rail serving as “back-up”.
6. Place edge profile firmly against foam rail and hold square and flat to casting surface.
7. Caulk all edge profile seams, including junction with casting surface.
8. Thoroughly clean the casting surface again with denatured alcohol or acetone
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.