Blender Color Release is a powdered release agent for use on freshly poured concrete that is about to be stamped. It is available in reinforced cardboard boxes of 19.8 lb (9Kg) and neutral powder form. The Blender Powder Release contains a releasing agent made especially as a barrier between the stamped patterns and the fresh concrete surface facilitating the separation of flexible tools.
The Blender color release, contain a releasing agent made especially as a humid barrier between the stamped patterns and the fresh concrete surface facilitating the separation of flexible tools. It is a dusty powder that is applied over the BLENDER COLOR HARDENER® before applying the mats. The BLENDER RELEASE AGENT® with color contains iron oxide pigments . Use only on Stamped or Textured concrete.
Blender Color Release Features & Benefits
- Must be applied over Stamped or Texturized concrete.
- Provides a special barrier to avoid the suction of the mats over the concrete.
- Enhances the concrete ¨look¨ providing a contrasting effect shades.
- There are a variety of colors that give such contrasts.
- The darkest coloration applied over the BLENDER Color Hardener emphasizes the most profound texture and lines in the concrete.
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.