Ameripolish SureLock Dyes formula has recently been updated making them the most vibrant concrete dyes we have ever produced. Available in (24) standard colors.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET | TDS CLICK HERE
SAFETY DATA SHEET | SDS CLICK HERE
SureLock Dyes formula has recently been updated making them the most vibrant concrete dyes Ameripolish has ever produced. SureLock Dyes are versatile colorants for polished concrete that mix with water or Ameripolish ColorSolve. Our Dyes are to be applied just before densifying with 3D HS or HSL, helping the color penetrate and chemically bond to the concrete.
The pre-dissolved concentrate liquid is fast and easy to use. The formula includes UV stabilizers to resist fading as well as a penetrating agent to eliminate further mixing and develop deep, rich colors even on hard, dense concrete.
SURELOCK DYE BENEFITS
- Mixes with water or Ameripolish® ColorSolve™ and is VOC compliant.
- Consistent, rich penetrating color with UV stabilizers resist fading.
- Liquid concentrate eliminates 3-hour wait to dissolve dye required by other products.
- Optionally can be used with 3D line densifiers to chemically bond to the concrete.
- For indoor use only.
- Coloring concrete; especially designed for diamond-polished concrete.
- For optimum performance, use Ameripolish® SureLock Concrete Dye with ColorSolve, 3D HS Hybrid Silicate Densifier, 3D SP Stain Protector, and/or SR² Penetrating Sealer together to lock in colors for longer lasting protection.
- Dye concentrate may be diluted in water
Reviews & Ratings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.